10 DAYS ADRENALINE RUSH
For those craving a more immersive experience, our 10 day tour package takes you deeper into the heart of Sri Lanka’s diverse landscapes and cultural treasures in Negombo,Sigiriya, Matale, Kandy, Kithulgala, Ella, Yala and Bentota . Dive into crystal-clear waters to discover vibrant coral reefs, hike to breathtaking viewpoints, camp under starlit skies, and indulge in mouthwatering local cuisine. This extended adventure promises an unforgettable journey that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
- Standard hotel or resort with Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on a double sharing basis
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Entrance fees for National Parks
- Entrance and Activity fees for the mentioned destinations
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
MINNERIYA NATIONAL PARK, SIGIRIYA ROCK FORTRESS, SIGIRIYA SANCTUARY, SACRED TEMPLE OF TOOTH RELIC, ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDEN,TEA PLANTATIONS, HORTON PLAINS NATIONAL PARK, YALA NATIONAL PARK, BENTOTA BEACH
DAY 01 / AIRPORT – SIGIRIYA- MINNERIYA NATIONAL PARK
- Arrive at Colombo International Airport
Our team will page you at the arrival lounge of Colombo International Airport
Start your Wildlife tour in Sri Lanka.
Drive towards the Sigiriya.
Evening visit Minneriya National Park.
Plan next Day activities with the Driver guide.
Overnight Stay at Sigiriya.
DAY 02 / SIGIRIYA ROCK FOTRESS– SIGIRIYA SANCTUARY
- Early Morning enjoy a scenic hot air balloon ride.
- Climb the marvelous Rock fortress, Sigiriya Lion Rock
- Evening visit Sigiriya Sanctuary
- Plan Next Day activities with your Driver guide.
- Overnight Stay at Sigiriya.
DAY 03 / SIGIRIYA – MATALE
Early Morning transfer to Matale
Hiking at the Riverston Mountain Range, spot for flora and fauna
Overnights Stay at the Camping site.
DAY 04 / MATALE – KANDY
- After a mouth watering breakfast Transfer to Kandy
- Stroll in the Streets of cultural city Kandy
- Visit Royal Botanical Garden
- Receive blessings at Scared Temple of Tooth Relic
- Enjoy your evening by Kandy Lake bunt
- Evening Brief Next Day activities with your Driver guide.
- Overnight Stay at Kandy.
DAY 05 / KANDY – KITHULGALA
- After Breakfast Transfer to Kithulgala
- Take a walk through the Kitulgala rain forest patch and discover the far-off beauty of a rain forest.
- Afternoon Enjoy White water rafting
- Evening, enjoy a cycling tour to prehistoric cave of Belilena
- Evening, brief Next Day activities with your Driver guide.
- Overnight Stay at Kithulgala.
DAY 06 / KITULGALA – NUWARA ELIYA
- After Breakfast transfer to Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka’s little England
- Witness the beauty of St. Clair Falls
- Visit Horton Plains National Park
- Evening enjoy a city tour in Nuwara Eliya
- Overnights Stay at Nuwara Eliya
DAY 07 / NIWARA ELIYA – THISSAMAHARAMA– SAFARI IN YALA NATIONAL PARK
- After Breakfast transfer to Yala
- Check-in to the Hotel and refresh yourselves
- Enjoy an Evening safari tour in Yala National park
- Overnight stay at Yala.
DAY 08 / THISSA - BENTHOTA
- After Breakfast transfer to Bentota.
- En route visit Galle Dutch Fort
- Enroute visit Turtle Hatchery Kosgoda
- Evening plan Next Day activities with your Driver guide.
- Overnight Stay at Benthota.
DAY 09 / BENTHOTA LEISURE
- Relax in the hotel.
- Overnight Stay at Benthota.
DAY 10 / BENTOTA – COLOMBO – DEPARTURE
- After Breakfast, transfer to Colombo
- Morning Explore the Colombo City
- Visit iconic sites in Colombo and check out shopping malls
- Afternoon Transfer to Airport
Know before you go
- Airport pick-up will be arranged based on your flight details.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Colombo hotels.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- 30 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: No Cancellation Fee.
- 29-14 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 50% Cancellation Fee.
- 13-8 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 75% Cancellation Fee.
- Within 7 hours prior to the scheduled starting date: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.