TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All purchases made through https://routes.travel or by any other method of interaction with Overa Tours representatives are subject to the Terms & Conditions listed below. In all bookings, the person making the reservation is deemed to have accepted these terms on behalf of the guest(s) listed in the reservation. No modification to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless submitted in writing by Overa Tours (Private) Ltd.
- You can book a tour with Overa Tours (Private) Ltd by visiting https://overatours.com and following the booking process. The mentioned company reserves the right to accept or refuse any Tour booking for any reason, disclosed or unknown.
- If Overa Tours (Private) Ltd. accepts your booking, you will receive a confirmation email with tour details, an invoice, and a copy of these Terms (Confirmation Email). It is the duty of the guest(s) to double-check the booking details (particularly the details of your Tour) supplied in the Confirmation Email before paying the invoice.
- Your reservation will be complete upon payment of a portion or the total Fee in accordance with these Terms. You may not cancel your booking after it has been completed, except in accordance with these Terms, including our cancellation policy.
- Online payment via PayPal Account Bank Transfer Valid Identification
- On the day of the event, ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID with them.
PayPal Account Bank Transfer Online Payment
- Proper Identification Make sure that everyone in your party has a valid ID on the day of the visit. This is especially crucial for guests who qualify for discounts and reductions based on their age, academic standing, or other factors. Students must bring a valid photo ID with them on every tour.
- If you cancel your Tour after paying a portion or all of the Fees:
(a) If you cancel more than 14 days before the Tour’s start date, you must pay a cancellation fee of at least 25% of the Fee in full. If appropriate, we will reimburse the balance of any Fee you have paid.
(b) Within 14 days from the start of the tour, you will be liable to pay the fee in full.
- If you cancel on the Tour’s start date or at any point subsequently (including by abandoning the Tour), or if you do not show up for the Tour, you will be required to pay the Fee in full, with no return.
General Terms and Conditions
On request, Overa Tours (private) Ltd. will provide optional excursions and additional services for an additional fee.Clients will visit the WildLife Park at their own risk.Jeeps used for safaris are fairly basic, with only basic insurance (not comprehensive like cars used for excursions)
Insurance for Travel
Overa Tours (Private) Ltd. strongly advises customers to purchase travel insurance to cover cancellations and delays caused by unanticipated or uncontrollable events (e.g. inclement weather, strikes, natural disasters, etc.). It is strongly advised that guests obtain medical and personal insurance to cover any medical expenditures, baggage loss, personal goods loss, or other travel disasters. Guests must accept that Overa Tour (Private) Ltd. and any local partner service providers will not be held liable for any unanticipated events and will hold both parties harmless. All insurance reimbursement claims must be made directly to the insurance provider.
This terms and conditions agreement is regulated by Sri Lankan law, and in the event of a disagreement that cannot be resolved amicably, the Sri Lanka court has exclusive authority. Guests agree that any dispute between the parties to this agreement involving the construction or application of any of the terms, provisions, or conditions of this agreement shall be submitted to mediation first, and then, if still unresolved, to binding arbitration. Guests agree that the corporation shall determine the venue and jurisdiction of any dispute.