9 DAYS ROMANTIC GATEWAY
Our 9 day honeymoon tour is one of the luxury escorted tours, While on your honeymoon tour and holiday in Sri Lanka, you can visit UNESCO World Heritage sites in Sri Lanka (Sigiriya rock fortress, Galle Dutch Fort), Royal Botanical Garden in Kandy, Tea Plantations and Tea Factoris in Nuwara Eliya, relaxation and fun in Bentota Beach, and other attractions of the country.
This paradise island is composed of luxurious tea estate bungalows, exotic beach resorts, and the most romantic star class Hotels spread across the island’s lush green estates, cultural hotspots, and sandy Coastal belt. With our expertise, we handpicked these honeymoon hotels to ensure you have an exceptional honeymoon experience in Sri Lanka.
- Standard hotel or resort with Breakfast and Dinner
- Transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Parking and toll
- GST/VAT/ Service Charges
- Price per person on a double sharing basis
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Entrance fees for National Parks
- Entrance and Activity fees for the mentioned destinations
- Extra excursions
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion
DAY 01 / AIRPORT – SIGIRIYA
- Arrive at Colombo International Airport
- Our team will page you at the arrival lounge of Colombo International Airport
- Start your Honeymoon tour in Sri Lanka.
Transfer to Sigiriya.
- Check in to the Hotel and relax
- There will be no excursions or sightseeing scheduled for today after a long flight
- Brief next Day activities with your driver guide.
- Overnight Stay at Sigiriya.
DAY 02 / SIGIRIYA - SIGIRIYA ROCK FORTRESS
After Breakfast explore the magnificent Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress
- Proceed back to hotel and refresh yourselves
Evening Enjoy a jeep safari in Minneriya National Park
Brief Next Day activities with your Driver guide.
Overnight Stay at Sigiriya.
DAY 03 / SIGIRIYA - KANDY - VILLAGE TOUR
- Early morning freshen up and get ready to experience a Hot air Balloon Ride (Operates only from November to April)
- After your fun adventure with your partner proceed to Habarana for an authentic Village tour Experience
- Optional Visit Dambulla Royal Cave temple and Golden Temple
- Transfer to Kandy
- En Route Visit Spice Gardens
- Visit Bathik Factories and understand the process of How these fabrics are made
- Check-in to the Hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening with your partner
- Evening, Brief Next Day activities with your Driver guide.
- Overnight Stay at Kandy.
DAY 04 / KANDY – SIGHTSEEING
- After a mouth watering breakfast stroll in the Streets of cultural city Kandy
- Visit Royal Botanical Garden
- Visit Scared Temple of Tooth Relic
- Enjoy your evening by Kandy Lake bunt
- Evening Brief Next Day activities with your Driver guide.
- Overnight Stay at Kandy.
DAY 05 / KANDY - NUWARA ELIYA
- After Breakfast transfer to Nuwara Eliya by a Scenic Train Ride (Subject to seat availability and reservation must be completed one month prior to the train journey).
- If you like to travel by Car to Nuwara Eliya, En Route Visit Tea Plantations and Tea Factory to savour the original taste of a cup of Ceylon Tea
- Check – in to the Hotel and Relax
- In the evening Brief next day activities with your driver guide
- Overnight Stay at Nuwara Eliya.
DAY 06 / NUWARA ELIYA SIGHT SEEING
- After Breakfast Experience a Morning City Tour in Nuwara Eliya
- Spend a memorable time with your partner by Gregory Lake
- Optional – Try Golfing in the evening
- Evening Relax in the Hotel Enjoying Hotel facilities
- In the evening Brief next day activities with the Driver guide
- Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.
DAY 07 / NUWARA ELIYA - BENTOTA VIA MIRISSA
- After Breakfast transfer to Bentota
- Enroute visit Coconut Tree Hill in Mirissa
- Visit Galle Dutch Fort and understand the Sri Lankan Heritage Value it holds
- Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery
- Enjoy a Candle lit dinner with your partner
- Relax in hotel Overnight Stay at Bentota.
DAY 08 / BENTOTA LEISURE DAY
- After Breakfast in the Morning, Enjoy your time in the beach
- Experience water sport activities
- optional – experience a Romantic Yacht Ride in South Coat
- Enjoy your evening in the hotel
- Overnight Stay at Bentota
DAY 09 / BENTOTA - DEPARTURE
- Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Colombo
- Sightseeing city tour in Colombo and witness important monuments in Colombo
- With the loving memories you collected in the Paradise Island Called Sri Lanka, Catch your light in the Afternoon and Transfer to Airport
Know before you go
- Airport pick-up will be arranged based on your flight details.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Colombo hotels.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- 30 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: No Cancellation Fee.
- 29-14 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 50% Cancellation Fee.
- 13-8 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 75% Cancellation Fee.
- Within 7 hours prior to the scheduled starting date: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.